6.30 p.m. -6.50 p.m.
Arrival of Parents and Ushering them to respective venues by class Hosting team.
1. Students will serve parents refreshment in class.
2. Parents will view Student’s Individual Reflection on self-effectiveness in alignment with SST’s vision. Self-running commentary using Photobooth.
6.50 p.m.-7.30 p.m.
Class Presentation proper
1. Welcome by FT and class spokesperson
2. FT gives personal perspective and presents agenda for the Class Segment (7min)
3. FT Showcases Class Blogs. (5min)
4. Sharing on Students’ Learning Experience during Orientation week. (10min)
7.55 pm to 9 .00 pm
Please take note of the proceeding during assembly programme.
· Students move into Hall in the following order:
1-09 & 1-08 (both classes in single file and stand side by side, followed by
1-07 & 1-06; 1-05 & 1-04; 1-03 & 1-02 and 1-01 who will be the only class to line up in 2s.
· Emcee talks about significance and symbolism of badge ceremony
· Presentation of Badge by Principal to Class Representative (10min)
· Presentation of Badges at class level led by FTs
· Emcee invites the ‘pinning of badges’ at class level ’
· Emcee leads the batch in the recitation of badge pledge
· Emcee invites the batch to sing the Batch song
· Batch Song (10min)
9.00 pm to 9.15 pm
Thank you and have a memorable Badge Ceremony.